The service runs the public PCs which stand next to the User Office in the Main building.
Location of the User Office: Building 61
- Activities: Installation, maintenance and support for these public PCs
- Provided Goods and Products: PCs available for public usage in the corridor next to the user office.
- This service offers
- Access to PC's with network access
- Support for public PC's
- Service limitations: Access is for CERN authenticated users only
In order to get help
Meeting and Conference rooms
- In addition, this service offers the following operation:
- Ensures the correct configuration and functioning of PCs in meeting and conference rooms.