MS Visio 365
If you need Help!
What is Microsoft Visio ?
Visio is a Microsoft Office program that functions like a visualization tool to show data in an easily understandable way. Most often used for data that fits well with diagrams and charts, Visio takes standard images and allows flowcharts and decision diagrams to utilize those images to explain data.
Request MS Visio 365 License
MS Visio 365 for desktop is only available on Windows platforms and a license is available on demand.
- Evaluate whether you need MS Visio to do your work. A detailed feature description is available in Visio 365 features. Note that CERN provides MS Visio Plan 2 licences.
- MS Visio 365 for desktop requires a license and the user can request a license using the record producer Request MS Visio Licence if he really need it to do his work.
Availability and Installation
MS Visio 365 is available in CMF.
- Right-click the CMF icon (traybar), then select Add/Remove CMF Packages.
- If required, please Authenticate with your CERN login and password
- In Category dropdown list, select Office Software and look for MS Visio for Office 365, tick the box Install and then push the Save button.
- Wait until the CMF icon in the system tray starts blinking. Right-click on it and then select Pending Actions option.
- Click the Start Now button. The installation is silent and a CMF notification in the tray bar will be displayed when it is completed.